Friday 30 January 2015

January favourites | 2015

Hellooooo,

This is my last post of January and wow it's flown by hasn't it? Here are all the things that I've been loving throughout January, a lot of them I've mentioned in previous posts so you may be familiar with them.

These have been my go to lip products over the space of this whole month. The blistex lip balm is extremely good as it's been keeping my lips nice and smooth, the complete opposite of chapped. This is a huge achievement for my lips as they're normally chapped whether it's winter or summer, hot or cold. The lip colour that I've been using is this no7 lip crayon, I don't know the name of the colour but it's so pretty. The best way to describe it is, your lips but better. You can wear it with a lot of makeup, natural makeup or no makeup. It really feels like it moisturizes my lips rather than drying them out like lip products sometimes do.

I've been using nail envy by OPI for the majority of this month and it's so good. I've done a review on this so if you want to read more about it then you can do. I've been loving this exfoliater by no7. I use it about twice a week and it leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean. I've been trying to cut back on wearing makeup this month, so I've barley worn foundation but the fit me concealer has more than made up for it by brightening the circles under my eyes and covering blemishes.

These three hair products have been my best friends this month. I did a post on my hair are routine if you're interested in reading more about them. I love them so much and I highly recommend them to you.

I've been using this body butter near enough every day of this month. It smells so chocolatey and heavenly, mmm. It's also been making my skin smell nice and feel super soft. 

The fragrance that I've been wearing a lot this month is angel by Victoria's Secret. I've nearly ran out which makes me sad but I'll definitely get another soon. I don't really know how to describe the smell other than very nice and girly.

That's all of my favourites for January, I hope you enjoyed reading. What have you been loving this month,

Love from,
Chloe xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 a british brunette