Thursday 22 January 2015

OPI nail strengthener review

Helloooo,


Today I'm doing a review on the opi nail strengthener. I first used this eleven days ago (I mentioned it in my pamper routine blogpost) and I've seen such a huge difference in such a short space of time that I just have to review it.


The top picture is from eleven days ago and the bottom is from today. I think the difference is so noticeable and I can't wait to see what they're like after a month or so. My nails look a lot healthier and they've grown a lot quicker and thicker than normal. They feel so much stronger and harder as well.

What I've been doing is two coats and then every other day I've done one coat, when I reached seven days I took it off and repeated the stages again. I haven't worn a coloured nail varnish since using it but I'm going to tonight and I bet it's going to go on so much easier and better than normal.

After applying it I've been using this no7 hand cream.

I highly recommend the nail strengthener, I really don't think you'll regret it and it makes your nails look nice when you don't have any coloured nail varnish on.

Ooooh, I'm starting to plan my posts out for February. Have you got any that you'd like me to do? Comment below.

Love Chloe xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 a british brunette