Tuesday 24 February 2015

2015 Bucket List

Who set New Years resolutions this year? I did, I do every year but this year I've actually been sticking to them. If you're interested in reading them then head over to my first blogpost because I wrote all about them.

You're probably wondering why I'm writing about resolutions in February and the reason why is because this is one of my resolutions I set: 

Basically, I'm a really shy person. I have sooo many thoughts in my head but when it comes to talking to people that I don't know I just can't get them out of my mouth. I find a lot of social situations awkward and I know I'm not the only person that gets like this. I really want to stop being less shy this year so I've created a "2015 Bucket List". 


It's not a normal bucket list of things like sleeping under the stars although I plan to do that a lot in the summer. Along with lots of trips to the beach. So anyway, my bucket list consists of loads of little things for me to do independently to boost my confidence. If you're a bit like me then I think this is such a good idea to do and it's like setting yourself short term goals.


I'm also going to write about each thing and put it into a jar for me to read at the end of the year.

Bye xo

1 comment:

Copyright © 2014 a british brunette