Tuesday 17 February 2015

Life Update

I started this blog because I love writing. To me, writing is art. It amazes me how you can paint a picture for someone through writing. I wish I lived in an era where people sent people hand written letters, how magical would that be? There's nothing better than signing a letter off and posting it then receiving a letter in return. I'm going off track but what I'm trying to say is that writing is a huge passion of mine which is why I started this blog but, I've kind of lost all my enthusiasm because I'm not writing about things that I want to be writing about. At the moment I'm doing reviews on make up and things like that which I do really enjoy but the thing I love the most is just writing. I like writing about things that I'm really passionate about. I like writing letters. I like writing about my day. I like writing about my future and my dreams. I like writing my feelings down because sometimes it's all that helps.

You're probably wondering why I'm writing all of this? Well, I'm writing this to tell you that from now on I'm going to be writing mostly about lifestyle and fashion (I'm a lot more interested in fashion than makeup). I want this blog to be my little world of everything I enjoy. I want it to be a place where I can communicate with people from all over the world. It'll probably consist of a lot of posts that are full of blabbering so sorry in advance.

Anyway, I think an update is in order?

Well, today marks my sixteenth birthday. In all honesty I'd prefer to just not celebrate my birthdays because they give me this weird sicky feeling that I don't like. I don't know, I guess the idea of growing older is something that terrifies me. It hasn't really felt like my birthday today and I think it might be because I had my present (going to Dublin - I did a blogpost on it) a few weeks ago with my mom, I loved it so much there and I wish I could go back. I think from now on though, I'll definitely hold out until my birthday to celebrate.

Ooh, this time last week I was probably just leaving all time lows and you me at six' concert. It was AMAZING. Their support act was "Walk the moon", I've never heard of them before but now I'm going through a huge obsession with them and their music because it's so good. The lead singer (Nick) really got the crowd going and he was soooo good at dancing. 


After them ATL came on and they were so good, they sang their new single and a mixture of songs from all of their albums. Last but not least was YMAS and they absolutely beated my expectations. If you're into that type of music then I highly recommend you go to one of their concerts because it'll be a night that you remember for the rest of your life.






Anyway, that's all I have to say for now.

Byeeee.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 a british brunette