Sunday 18 January 2015

Ten things that make me happy

Hellooooo,

So today's post is really short but hey ho. A lot of people write down their ten reasons to be happy every morning and/or night because it supposedly puts you in a more positive mindset. I think it's a really good idea but I literally have no times in the mornings and I have loads to do at night so I thought I'd compile my ten reasons into one post.

one. Coffee. I know it's just a drink but coffee makes me so unbelievably happy, is that weird?? It's just so nice and warm and mmmm

two. Pretty Little Liars. I'm watching it now and I can't believe what's just happened WHAT!!!! I won't say incase I spoil it for anyone but if you haven't ever watched it I highly recommend it.

three. Summer. I used to think I preferred winter but no, I definitely prefer summer and I can't wait any longer for it to come around.

four. I love my bed and sleep, who doesn't? My bed is so so comfy and I just love getting into it and being all warm. I hate when I'm tired but overthinking and can't sleep, it's so annoying.

five. This sounds really cliche and cheesy but my friends, particularly my bestfriend. I actually don't know what I'd do without her, we really annoy each other but when we we're together all we do is laugh and talk about anything and everything.

six. Makeup. I probably wouldn't of started this blog if it wasn't for makeup so I HAVE to include it. I really like how you can decorate your face and make it look like however you want.

seven. Evenings. I really like evenings, especially rainy ones. It's so nice just getting tucked into bed and watching a movie ahhhhh I just love it.

eight. Traveling. Visiting new places makes me really happy.

nine. Car journeys.

ten. Finally, the beach. The beach makes me happy because it such a nice place to be.

Thank you for reading, what are ten things that make you happy?

All my love,
A British Brunette xo


Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with Pretty Little Liars! The plot, characters and everything is soo good! xx

    www.emilysbeautythoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 a british brunette