Sunday 4 January 2015

My 2014 favourites

Helloooo. I was thinking about what I could write about and then I thought, how about my 2014 favourites? So that's what I'm doing. I have way too many favourites from 2014 and to include them all in this would probably take you forever to read so I've narrowed it down to my top five (this was very hard). These aren't in any particular order.

My first favourite is soap & glorys righteous body butter. Wow, I have a lot of things to say about this. Firstly, the smell, it's the typical soap and glory smell and it's just so girly, I love it. Secondly, it's the perfect thickness and makes my skin feel super soft. Literally, it feels better than shaved legs with fresh bed sheets, so pretty good. I think this is my fourth pot and it definitely won't be my last. The best thing is that it's not too expensive and you can get it in two different sized pots. Also, it lasts ages. I feel like I've blubbered on and none of that makes any sense but I highly recommend you buy this.

My second favourite is another soap & glory product. Like the body butter it has the typical soap and glory scent and it's super moisturising. I think it looks really cute and girly plus it's small so you can easily slip it into your bag. But guess what??? If it's too small, you can get it in a bigger size which also lasts forever. This is my third on end I'm going to be buying it again, and again and again.

My third favourite is three things together but hey it still classes as one because they all came together (This is me trying to subtly sneak extra favourites in). Anyway, they're the limited edition real technique brushes (I've forgot the actual name). I got these as a Christmas present way back in 2013 and I've been using them ever since. I'm pretty sure they're still on sale so I'd get them whilst you can. 

My fourth favourite is this brows kit by seventeen. I also got this last Christmas and I love it so much. It comes with a wax type base, a powder, a highlighter, a brush and a pencil which I no longer have because I lost it (so annoying). It was the first product that I tried out by seventeen and I've gone on to buy some of their other products as I think it's good quality makeup but it's not too expensive. 

My last favourite has to be the make your mark eyeliner, by seventeen. I'm pretty sure it's only £3.99 and wow, it's such good quality. This is a really good eyeliner if you want to go for the classic wing look or a really natural subtle look.

So that's it, my 2014 favourites rounded up into one blogpost.

All my love,
A British Brunette xo








2 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed reading your blog, will have to treat myself now..oops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oooh good, what are you thinking of getting?:)

      Delete

Copyright © 2014 a british brunette