Tuesday 6 January 2015

Soap and glory mascara | Review

Hellooooo, 

Today I am reviewing a mascara (probably the best one I've ever used). It's the thick and fast mascara by soap and glory and it definitely lives up to its name, you can get thick luscious lashes in no time at all. 

The mascara is £10.00 which I don't think is bad at all considering most high street mascaras are between £6.00 and £10.00. I definitely think they could charge more for the product without it being "overpriced" because it's totally worth it.
The packaging is quite simple as it just has a black background with bold pink writing across it which really stands out. I quite like the simplistic design as a think they've made it look girly with a bold edgy look to it.
Now, for the MOST important thing. How does it make my eyelashes look? Well they most certainly grow in length and thicken which is what I mainly look for in a mascara. All you really need to do is about three or four coats and you'll be left with these long lashes that are full of volume and really make your eyelashes stand out. I wouldn't recommend using it on your lower lashes as I think you'd end up with them going really long and thick, creating a spidery look. I really think that this should be part of your make up collection, you won't regret it. 
If you're interested then head over to this link: http://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory-8482-Thick-Fast%C2%99-Super-Volume-Mascara-Superjet-Black_1238274/

Thank you for reading, I know it's short but I just had to review this mascara and tell you all about it.

All my love,
A British Brunette xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 a british brunette