Thursday 1 January 2015

Hello, 2015 | Resolutions


I'm sitting in bed with the heating on and with my candles lit - I don't think I could get any more cosy. It's always when I'm not doing anything in particular that I can reflect the easiest so, I decided that this is the perfect time to think about 2014 and make my resolutions for this year.

It's the end of a year which means the start of a new one (obviously). A new year means many different things including New Years resolutions. I make them every year but never seem to keep them. In order to stick to them, I'm writing mine out for you to see.

Like I've said, every year I make them but don't seem to keep them, the reason for this is because I'm ridiculous when I write them out. I found my ones for this year (I don't think I completed a single one) and there was a whole list of about thirty resolutions. Yes that's right, THIRTY! So, this year I'm going to keep it minimal and only set myself three. 

01. Get healthy. This is probably one of the most if not the most common resolution for a lot of people. I ALWAYS set it and ALWAYS don't keep it. This year is going to be different though, I'm going to get healthy. I don't just mean this as in getting toned (that is a benefit though). What I mean is feeling healthy. I don't want to feel tired anymore. I definitely don't want to get out of breath either. This is going to be suuuuuper hard because I love lying in bed watching a series for about ten hours straight and eating all the junk food under the sun, but I'm determined to do it.

02. I want to get rid of anything negative from my life. Whether it be a person or a thing or whatever, if it's restricting me and holding me back then I'm going to get rid of it. I feel like doing this will help me become a lot more confident in myself as everything will be a lot more positive (hopefully).

03. My last resolution is a mixture of a goal and resolution. I want to start trying really hard in school because I have six months left (six months that I wish would hurry up) and I need to achieve everything I can out of them. In order to do this I need to be more organised and stop procrastinating (that's the resolution side of it)  as I procrastinate every single thing I do. Literally, you can give me something to do and I can easily put it off to the very last minute. 

Aren't these just the most cliché resolutions you've ever heard? Anyway, what are your New Years resolutions? I'm really nosy so comment them below and I'll read them. 

I hope you have the most amazing year so HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

All my love,  
A British Brunette xo 

1 comment:

  1. Great ideas or resolutions! xx

    www.emilysbeautythoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 a british brunette