Tuesday 13 January 2015

Top three pen eyeliners


Helloooo everybody,

Today you've joined me to read all about my views and comparisons on three different eyeliners. The eyeliners I will be talking about are by no7, seventeen and soap and glory. All three of them are so good depending on what look you're going for.

L-R: No7 stay precise £8.00, Seventeen Make your mark £4.00, Soap and glory supercat £6.00

All of the eye liners are around the same size. However, the seventeen one is slightly smaller but it's cheaper so I'm guessing that's why. The packaging is quite simplistic for the no7 and seventeen eyeliners yet the soap and glory one is really bold, quirky and girly. I really like it.

Make your mark is probably the best out of the three to create a bold wing look, the colour is a wet black which really brings out your eyes and makes it more bold. Stay precise is my favourite for when I want to do a simple look without having too thick mascara. Supercat is amazing for either of them looks and more, which is why I like it so much. Considering it only costs £6.00 I think it's definitely worth the buy.

In terms of which eyeliners are my favourite, soap and glory is my favourite, then seventeen then no7.

Thank you for reading, I hope you've now got new ideas for the next eyeliner product you're going to buy.

All my love,
a British Brunette xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 a british brunette