Sunday 14 June 2015

Life lately; I'm back

                        

Considering I haven't sat down and wrote a blogpost in around three months, this feels weird (and a bit awkward). But, here I am, finally writing one because I AM BACK. Now, I know I've disappeared off of the face of the earth for quite a while but, I have a valid excuse for that - GCSE's. I'm sure that if you're from the UK then you'll of heard of them and if you're not then allow me to explain. GCSE's are a set of exams that you sit at the end of year eleven (age 16), I've had twenty but the a amount all depends on what subjects you choose. The grades that you get determine whether you can get into certain sixth forms/colleges and the best thing? They "determine your life", which I think is the biggest load of bullshit I've ever heard because no matter what I get I'm going to achieve my dreams. So basically, thats what GCSEs are aka hell.

Now you know where I've been, but what have I been doing? Well, I've been revising (watching gossip girl all the time). I've been getting super healthy (I actually stuck to my New Years resolution, horray). Urmm, I don't really know what else I've been doing? The most important thing about these past three months is that I'm a LOT happier, I've never been at as good of a point in my life as I am now and it's all down to changing my mindset. I'm so proud of how far I've come.

Okay, so there's going to be a few changes to my blog, for starters I'm going to be posting on Wednesday's and Sunday's - This might change as time goes on but for now it's what works best. Also, I want to post at least one fashion post weekly because fashion is the thing that I'm most passionate about, I'll be posting things like:  what to wear, ootd/ootn, hauls, lookbooks, wishlists, fashion idols etc... On the other day I'll post either a hair/beauty, lifestyle of fitness post. This summer I'm going to London, France (possibly), Leeds festival and then I have things like prom, beach days, a new job (I'm so nervous) and adventures. So, I'm going to have so much exciting things to post about because I'm determined to make the most out of summer. 

Anyway, expect another post on Wednesday. I'm so excited to be back.

xoxo Chloe 

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad your back, I'm finishing 7 of my GCSE exams I'm sitting this year (year 10) tomorrow (whoop!). Looking forward to seeing lots of posts from you this Summer xx

    Emilys Beauty Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. What ones are you doing? I hope that all went well! Xx

      Delete

Copyright © 2014 a british brunette