Tuesday 3 February 2015

L'OREAL micellar water | Review

Helloooo,

Today I'm doing a review on a product that you've probably all heard about. I read review after review on it and eventually gave into the urge and bought it. What do you think it is? 

It's the Micellar Water by L'OREAL Paris. As you can see I haven't used it that much but I've used it enough to love it and review it.

For starters, this is so affordable, I think I paid either three of four pound for it from Sainsburys in the make up section. You can also get it from boots and superdrug, which are pretty obvious places.

I like apply some of the product onto a cotton pad and then wipe it across my face to remove my makeup. For my eyes I like to just hold the cotton pad on my eye lid and let it dissolve my eye makeup which is normally mascara and eyeliner. I never have to scrub my face with this, it's so gentle and quick to use. Also, it's such a good alternative to remove your makeup if you don't have a skincare routine and just use wipes. It's good for them lazy nights as well, when you just can't be bothered to cleanse and moisturize and all of that sometimes time consuming stuff.

I hope you enjoyed this review and I'll be back on Thursday with another post.

Love from,
Chloe xo

1 comment:

  1. I will make sure to have a look at this product next time in Boots, thanks to this review! xx

    www.emilysbeautythoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 a british brunette