Thursday 8 January 2015

My skincare routine | Morning & Night


Helloooooo. Today I'm writing about my skincare routine which as I finally think I've found all of the right products for my skin. I used to just take my make up of with a wipe (the horror) and then go to bed thinking that my face was all clean and fresh. How oblivious was I? Now I'm finally seeing all he benefits of a skin care routine and I highly recommend you get one (if you haven't already). Your skin will start to get better especially if you drink water, eat healthy and try not to wear foundation every day.


Both morning and night I wash my face with a Nivea cleanser. I really like it because it's gentle on my skin and I don't feel like I'm covering my face with loads of harsh chemicals that are going to break me out. After I've cleansed I use a garnier gel wash. This just seems to liven up my face and even out my skin tone. At night I use the garnier refreshing toner, this is so so good. The reason why I don't use it twice a day is because I found that it was breaking me out so I completely stopped using it but then my skin went too oily and broke me out. Also, I only use the toner on my t zone.


After I've washed and toned my face I apply the no7 eye serum to my eyelids and under my eyes, after I've rubbed that in I use the no7 eye cream. Before I got these I never realised how much my eyes were lacking in moisture and softness. I used to get quite bad dark circles under my eyes as well but these have been working wonders and sorting that out.


I then use these two no7 products to moisturise my face. In the mornings I use the day cream and at night I use the night cream (obviously).

Below are some products that aren't part of my daily skincare routine but I still use:


I recently picked up the L'oreal Paris micellear water after hearing such good reviews about it, who would like me to review it? Anyway, I've been using this when I've been wearing makeup (face makeup like: foundation, bronzer, powder etc...) as I find that cleansers and face washes don't fully remove makeup and I'm trying to completely stop using face wipes because of the harsh chemicals in them.


Another thing I've been using recently is this eye makeup remover by No7. 


Finally, you've guessed it, it's ANOTHER No7 product. I use this exfoliater once or twice a week as I think it's really important to remove all traces of dry skin and throughly clean your pores. This is such a good product and it's so gentle on my skin which is sometimes quite hard to find with exfoliates. 

So, that's my skincare routine. What's yours?

All my love,
A British Brunette xo








3 comments:

  1. Great post, opened my eyes up to the No.7 skincare products, I will go and have a look soon! xx

    www.emilysbeautythoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yess you should, they're the best xx

      Delete
  2. I just tagged you in my Liebster Awards! xx

    www.emilysbeautythoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 a british brunette