Sunday 1 February 2015

Monthly goals | February

Helloooo,

So, I have this idea of the first post of every month being "monthly goals". I want to choose three goals for every month and see if I can do them. In March I'll see if I've completed my goals and I'll set myself another three. Ooooh, happy February by the way. I hope you have an amazing month.

01. I want to complete all of my English coursework this month. English is the thing that I want to do well in and I have a lot of coursework for other subjects so finishing English will lift a huge weight off of my shoulders.

02. I really want to start doing yoga at least twice a week because it's meant to be really good for you.

03. I feel like I've been a bit of a pushover lately and it really annoys me and makes me angry at myself so this month I'm going to stand up for myself more if I need to.

Sorry that it's such a short post.

Love from,
Chloe xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 a british brunette