Wednesday 17 June 2015

Outfit wishlist

Right now I'm in bed, writing this post with absolutely no worries of "I have to revise" looming over my head, it's great. I thought that I'd do a clothing wishlist, in the form of a morning, day and night outfit. Because lets face it, almost everyone has a wishlist for clothing because yes you may have five pairs of heels but you don't have a pair that will go with that dress that you just brought. Am I right or am I right? When outfit envy kicks in, that's when the wishlist starts and I can promise you, it will never stop.

My morning outfit is pyjamas because everyone needs a cute set of pyjamas. Personally, a matching set of pyjamas makes me feel like I have my life in order and it makes me feel more organised, weird right? Okay, so the pyjamas that I really like at the moment are these 90's inspired shorts and crop top from topshop. They're so cute and I really like the whole cross back thing going on.

The outfit that I like for the day time is this, I love love love this outfit. When I imagine this outfit, I picture a weekend in Paris, sitting in cute coffee shops down cobbled alleyways. I can't be the only one getting that vibe (I am the only one, aren't I?). I like the top because grey literally goes with anything and everything. Also, the weather is so up and down lately so this would be perfect because it's not a jumper but it is long sleeved and turtle neck so I'd be warm. The skirt, don't get me started on the skirt, I need it in my life. I really like the detail of it, it's so unique and classy and summery and everything I need in an outfit. Of course, baby pink heels and painted toenails are exactly what this outfit needs, like the icing on a cake. 



My final outfit is this green playsuit and black t-bar shoes, both from topshop. Totally off topic but am I the only one that used to get mixed playsuits and jumpsuits mixed up? Anyway, I'm really into this kahki green colour at the moment, it's such a nice colour and pretty much goes with any colour. I think I'd wear this outfit to go for a meal or a wedding.

Thank you for reading and I hope I've given you some outfit inspiration. Do you have a clothing wishlist and what are your favourite online stores? I'll be doing another post on Sunday but until then, adioooooos.

xoxo Chloe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 a british brunette